Located on a beautiful plot on the slopes of the Cala Llamp, Port Andratx, Sunset Villa provides unbelievable panoramic sea views from sunrise to sunset all year long – whether over Sa Dragonera in summer or over Ibiza in winter.
Nestled among lush vegetation located at the end of a cul-de-sac, the villas’ plot sizes range from 750 sqm. to 1700 sqm. The beach and the center of Port d’Andratx are only a few minutes away, so if you want to enjoy the benefits of breathing the sea air and feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, this option is just around the corner.
The villa can host up to 12 people in its one-of-a-kind location surrounded by unique natural countryside and breathtaking blue vistas as far as the eye can see. When you enter the villa’s foyer on the top floor, you access the other levels, as well as the two expansive master bedrooms, each with its own spacious bathroom, dressing room, and terrace. On the right, to the south of the grounds, a further bedroom overlooks the sea, featuring a bathroom and a terrace. Everything you need to create your personal little paradise!
The lowest level houses an apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and terrace. Apart from admiring a magnificent view, you can also enjoy greater privacy here – and yet you are only a stone’s throw from the main house. This luxury villa has its private swimming pool located in the nucleus of the estate, the outdoor living set up, the BBQ, and garden with lawn and shady spots to take a nap in a day bed.
Sunset Villa’s picture-perfect setting and top-quality facilities, including an ultramodern kitchen equipped with Gaggenau appliances and a wine fridge, make a fantastic place for a great holiday. There are other kitchens on the terrace (magnificent for BBQs!) and in the apartment. Next to the kitchen, a wine cellar has a list of the best wines you can purchase.
Indoor rooms meld with outdoor areas – all with soul-lifting views, spacious terraces of the main floor, and a thoughtfully designed living and dining room. The terrace level additionally accommodates the SPA area with fitness equipment, a sauna, lounge, and a separate bathroom and rain shower. Two of the six bedrooms are to be found on this floor. You also have the convenience of using the elevator if you want to reach the main entrance from the terrace level.
ABOUT CALA LLAMP, PORT ANDRATX, MALLORCA, SPAIN
The southwest of Mallorca is characterized by a varied landscape, with peaceful coves, breathtaking valleys and mountains, and a variety of trails for beginners and professionals, as well as lively and picturesque resorts. Families and nature lovers can spend the perfect holiday here all year round.
Port Andratx is located at the farthest point of Mallorca’s southwest. It is renowned for its beautiful coastline leading up to the foothills of the stunning landscape of the Sierra Tramuntana Mountains, and its famous marina and picturesque port filled with daytime and nighttime life like bars, restaurants, shopping and lots of fun out on the sea. Golf is located close by to Port Andratx in Camp de Mar whilst some favorite beaches lie in Sant Elm, a short drive away. Besides activities and sight seeing, some of our favorite places to eat are the following:
ANDRATX & PORT ANDRATX
- Verico – Italian fine dining in the port
- Barlovento – Fresh, traditional, 0km food in a fantastic setting right on the water in the port.
- Oliu – A must-visit – something quite special located in a former olive press with a tranquil terrace for alfresco
- dining. Mediterranean cuisine
- Rocamar – Specialises in fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy the large terrace with panoramic views of the harbour
- Trespais – Consistently busy, serving great quality Mediterranean with Asian influences
- Vent de Tramuntana – Spanish cuisine and an idyllic garden terrace. Great for paella
- Club de Vela – At the sailing club, this large, modern and luxurious restaurant serves Mediterranean and crowd-pleasing dishes from an international culinary repertoire
- Es Raor – Right on the rocks, excellent seafood, and the restaurant has its own tenders to collect customers from their yachts (a great option for your boat charter day!)
- Es Moli – Romantic and modern setting away from the hustle and bustle of the seaside
- La Casita del Mar – Cute tapas and wine bar
- Cala Conills – Great seafood, overlooking the beach