A villa with views from the moment you step inside. Living spaces are on the lower level accessible by a grand stair or an elevator, 2 bedrooms can be found on the ground level with a door opening to the terrace. The master bedroom can be found on the 1st level along with a 2nd bedroom. The remainder of bedrooms are found in annex levels of the property, one being an apartment with living room and kitchenette.
ABOUT MONPORT, PORT ANDRATX, MALLORCA
Mallorca is the largest of all the Balearic Islands with the most variety of landscape, mountain range and various cities from Palma the capital of Mallorca and the Balearic Islands. The island is vast with mountain range, large expansive valleys, countryside with fertile soils and above all, a choice of over 300 beaches of white sand beaches, pebbled beaches with crystal clear waters and some of Spains’ most authentic and charming villages.
Located in Monport (opposite to Port Andratx) this villa is located on the opposite side looking at the charming port of Andratx in a residential area, yet located nearby to Sant Elm, a picturesque town that seems to have stopped in the 60’s, filled with charm, restaurants, shops and a beach. Perfect day would be to take a yacht from Port d’Andratx and head round the corner towards the north west coast.
There are almost no signs of mass tourism in this charming area which offers:
- High-quality Mallorcan restaurants serving quality local produce and freshly caught fish
- Designer fashion boutiques
- Independent shops with the exclusive Camp de Mar golf course nearby
- St Elmo offers the closest beach town to the villa whilst Camp de Mar is a perfect idea to spend the day at the beach
- Cycling is a favorite passtime these days and if you start at the bottom of the Tramuntana, you can cycle 50km to Port Soller whilst going through Valldemossa and Deia
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters in Cala Llamp from fun and active Gran Folies beach club and remember to book your day bed ahead of time