This 5-bedroom villa has awe-inspiring settings because it’s perched atop La Mola d’Andratx overlooking the stunning Cala Llamp due north.
Then there’s the option to visit Port d’Andratx.
This elegant Mediterranean harbor gives you an unobstructed view of the sea. Imagine being on the verge of that seemingly unending blue sea, guarded by the impressive rock formation across the bay.
Once you’ve touched infinity, return to the cozy 2-story home that’s ideal for a family plus an additional couple, sleeping eight guests in the main house.
The bedrooms are all located on one level with access to the main entrance.
The stairs lead to an open living and dining room connected to the kitchen with an island and a day room with a desk and TV from the bedroom level. The spaces have bay view windows and sliding doors, which open to a balcony.
Now that you’re here, choose the activity that makes you happiest.
The front of the villa boasts two lower levels featuring an infinity pool, a covered terrace ideal for breakfast, and a lower level with a sundeck, perfect for use as a chill-out sofa seater and a dining table under-cover with BBQ.
Back to more down-to-earth issues, you’d be happy to know that parking is located on the street level in front of the villa. Besides, the rental price includes a weekly refresh of the house plus an end-of-stay clean.
ABOUT LA MOLA, PORT ANDRATX, MALLORCA, SPAIN
The southwest of Mallorca is characterized by a varied landscape, with peaceful coves, breathtaking valleys and mountains, and a variety of trails for beginners and professionals, as well as lively and picturesque resorts. Families and nature lovers can spend the perfect holiday here all year round.
Port Andratx is located at the farthest point of Mallorca’s southwest. It is renowned for its beautiful coastline leading up to the foothills of the stunning landscape of the Sierra Tramuntana Mountains, and its famous marina and picturesque port filled with daytime and nighttime life like bars, restaurants, shopping and lots of fun out on the sea. Golf is located close by to Port Andratx in Camp de Mar whilst some favorite beaches lie in Sant Elm, a short drive away.
Sant Elm is a charming coastal village in the far southwest corner of Mallorca. With the Tramuntana foothills behind it and the uninhabited island of Sa Dragonera in front, it is a beautiful spot and has some good-quality seafood restaurants worth a visit.
SPORTS & ADVENTURE
- Hiking or cycling the Serra de Tramuntana with an experienced guide
- Golf at Golf De Andratx
- Boat trip from Palma, Port Andratx or Port Calanova
- Experience the world’s first “hybrid” foiling dinghy – The Flying Mantis
- Jet Ski Safari
- Diving experience with Save the Med in El Toro
- Western Park
- Kathmandu House
- Tour of Palma Old Town with a guide
- Fundació Miró Mallorca. – museum dedicated to the art of Joan Miró
- Centro Cultural Andratx – Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Castell de Son Mas
- Ruins of the Trappist monastery La Trappa
- Port d’Andratx – lively fishing port with designer shops and exclusive restaurants
AUTHENTIC COOKING EXPERIENCES
- Prepare a traditionally made paella from scratch
- Market tour & traditional cooking workshop
- Prepare an authentic Mallorcan feast
- Assaona Beach Club – Palma
- Puro Beach – Palma
- Anima Beach – Palma
- Balneario Illetes – Illetes
- UM Chambao – Portals
- Folies Beach Club Calvia – Magaluf
- Nikki Beach – Magaluf
- Beach Club Gran Folies – Cala Llamp
RESTAURANTS WE LOVE
ANDRATX & PORT ANDRATX
- Verico – Italian fine dining in the port.
- Barlovento – Fresh, traditional, 0km food in a fantastic setting right on the water in the port.
- Oliu – A must-visit – something quite special located in a former olive press with a tranquil terrace for alfresco
- dining. Mediterranean cuisine.
- Rocamar – Specialises in fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy the large terrace with panoramic views of the harbour.
- Trespais – Consistently busy, serving great quality Mediterranean with Asian influences.
- Vent de Tramuntana – Spanish cuisine and an idyllic garden terrace. Great for paella.
- Club de Vela – At the sailing club, this large, modern and luxurious restaurant serves Mediterranean and crowd-pleasing dishes from an international culinary repertoire.
- Es Raor – Right on the rocks, excellent seafood, and the restaurant has its own tenders to collect customers from their yachts (a great option for your boat charter day!)
- Es Moli – Romantic and modern setting away from the hustle and bustle of the seaside.
- La Casita del Mar – Cute tapas and wine bar.
- Cala Conills – Great seafood, overlooking the beach.