A resort built on 30 acres of pristine land overlooking 500m of 2 pristine beaches with chaises longues and facilities, where services are provided. 86 villas occupy the hilltop location of Takamaka Beach and close to Anse Lazio, the north western side of Praslin. Overlooking the island of Curieuse right across the way, a short ride by boat, is a preserved island with tortoises and hiking trails, ideal for a day of exploration. The black pearls of Seychelles are also farmed in the seas across from The Raffles Praslin. This luxurious resort exudes natural gardens where takamaka trees, coconut trres and even the Coco de Mer can be found on this large estate. Ideally located nearby some of the worlds’ best beaches, Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette not to mention the 3,5km long beach loved by so many namely Cote d’Or for its golden appearance and pristine white sand beach.
The Raffles Praslin opened in 2012 showcases some of the best restaurants, both pool / beach side and with stunning views next to a rooftop terrace, but also has a world class spa with 13 treatment private treatment rooms, some being couple suites. Part of the spa complex is a world stuning gym with the latest Technogym equipment, yoga space and kids play room. Being a large resort, the space is well shared amongst those guessts who occupy single bedroom villas with plunge pools overlooking the sea to 1 and 2 bedroom suite pool villas with beach access. The views in some of the villas are spectacular from being panoramic to sea views.
Combining the best of the local culture and cuisine with dishes from around the world, each restaurant and bar has its own unique atmosphere and setting – something to suit every mood and every occasion.
• Losean Restaurant– Start the day with an enticing spread of breakfast classics, from fruit and cereal to pastries and Continental meats and cheeses, with a live noodle station and eggs made to order. Come evening and Losean becomes an elegant dinner setting, with tables both inside and out in the gardens, candlelit and accompanied by the sounds of the sea.
• Curieuse– A gastronomic journey tracing through India, China and South East Asia, Curieuse, led by Chef de Cuisine Sunil Dutt, is Seychelles’ only Asian restaurant. Infused with oriental spice and aromatic ingredients, the menu varies from Thai salads and spicy sour soup to Indian curries and traditional Chinese stir-fries.
• Pool Restaurant & Bar– Showcasing fresh, local products and light cuisine, the Pool Restaurant & Bar offer a casual lunch setting, perfect for refueling during a busy day of soaking up the Seychellois sun.
• Danzil Lounge Bar– Taking its name from a local promontory, Denzil serves perfectly prepared drinks against a backdrop of inspiring views towards the ocean. Choose from a rich selection of fine wines, rums, spirits and skillfully-made tropical cocktails.
• Private and alfresco dining– choose to dine at your favorite location, or if you are staying in a private villa let one of our chefs come to cook for you. Alternatively, take Creole Cooking or cocktail classes, enjoy a sunset cruise with sushi and Champagne or have an aperitif at from a vantage point that overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Steps away from the coastline of Anse Takamaka, amidst stunning surroundings, Raffles Spa carefully designed to calm the spirit and awaken the senses. The luxurious spa features 12 treatment pavilions, showcasing the spectacular view of the blue ocean, tropical gardens and dramatic granite boulders.
largest villas in the collection provide a genuine sense of luxury with a clean contemporary style throughout, featuring an elegant parlour/living space spanning 70 square metres, two separate bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor rain showers, and deep soak tubs.
– Private plunge pool (24 sqm)
– Large private terrace with sundeck chairs
– Outdoor sheltered pavilion with day bed and dining table
– Modern and elegant design
– Double walk-in closet
– Electronic safe
– Hypo-allergenic bedding on request
– Refrigerated private bars in-villa and outdoor
– Working desk
– Nespresso coffee machine and tea facilities
– Yoga mat
– Easel and sketch pad
ABOUT PRASLIN, SEYCHELLES
Located off the east coast of Kenya, the Seychelles is made up of 115 coral and granite islands—most have protected areas of marine sanctuaries and UNESCO-listed nature reserves, and are home to endemic species like the giant Aldabra tortoises and the rare Coco de Mer palm. You can spend your days hiking through the lush jungles, relaxing on the picture-perfect beaches or diving and exploring the island’s underwater heritage.
Praslin is known for palm-fringed beaches, like Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio, both bordered by large granite boulders. The main beach, Anse Volbert-Côte D’Or, faces the offshore islet Chauve Souris. Praslin’s rugged, jungle-covered interior is home to Praslin National Park, which encompasses Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. The Raffles is located closest to Anse Lazio beach, voted many times over, as the World’s Best Beach!