- Head to the beach – Naxos beaches are some of the most beautiful beaches in the Aegean sea, particularly on the west side. Some of the best long, white, sandy beaches with crystal clear water include Plaka, Agios Prokopios, Aliko, and Sahara (Limanakia).
- Gaze at the Sunset from Portara – the most well-known landmark on the island.
- Explore the Castle “Kastro” – one of the most well-preserved castles built by the Venetians in the Cyclades. It is located in Chora, the capital of the island.
- Stroll around Chora, the Town – whitewashed, sugar cube houses with blue doors and windows, chapels, arches, and endless narrow paved alleys, make that labyrinth so charming.
- Visit the Saint Anna winery for a tour and wine tasting at the pocket-size winery with the picturesque white chapel located in the small village of Kato Potamia.
- Visit the marble village of Apiranthos – a well-preserved village with a strongly traditional ambience, located only a few kilometres from Filoti.
- Take a traditional cooking class at the “Vassiliko” tavern in Potamia.