Constructed in traditional Mallorcan style with exposed beam ceilings and terracotta tiled floors, Sa Punta de S’Aguila has been sympathetically built into the landscape with panoramic sea and mountain views.
This villa has a private heated swimming pool (15 x 6 meters), kitchen, living room, and dining area. It comfortably sleeps ten adults in five ensuite bedrooms. Dining al fresco must be one of the favorite passtimes of any holiday. Plan your meals under cover or indoors when it gets too hot. Sunset must be taken at the viewpoint where the Eagle would have nested.
Now, that Sir Richard Bransons Son Bunyola hotel is open, there is a more complete offer at hand where residents of the villa can avail of the hotel services, facilities and amenities all the while enjoying privacy, space and seafront views from this superb villa.
The public spaces are all sea facing whilst the bedrooms all have a small terrace one can enjoy both the garden and the coastline at the same time. Peace, tranquility and abundance of space are the main benefits to this villa’s attributes. Let the team pamper you with a complete offer from your private chef, concierge services and all the daily details looked after by the caretakers of the villa as they refresh flowers, make your bed and ensure your every comforts are looked after.
ABOUT BANYALBUFAR, MALLORCA, SPAIN
The majestic Serra de Tramuntana mountain range is the stunning backbone of the west and offers dramatic scenery and coastline, a sense of seclusion and some of Europe’s best hiking trails. Some of the island’s most precious towns and villages are situated within the Tramuntana’s peaks and valleys.
Here you will find a charming town centre, a pretty waterfall, and the historic tower called Torre de Ses Animes which was built to protect from pirate attacks in the 16th century. In the area, there is the working fishing port of Es Port de Canonge and many lovely sunbathing and swimming spots including Cala Banyalbufar, Es Corral Fals and Son Bunyola. It is also worth a visit to one of the local wineries famous for the Malvasia grape variety.
- Cycling from Soller to Cala Tuent
- Boating from Port Soller
- Hike to Fornalutx and have an OJ in someone’s house
- Explore the art world of Francesca and bake a pizza au natural with Barbara and Martin
- Be part of olive harvest time in October and learn the art of making olive oil
- Be guided on foot by one of our guides to show you the hidden spots and tell you all about those secrets
- Hire a boat and explore the creeks from Bens d’Avall to Deia, Cala Canonge and Port Valldemossa
RESTAURANTS WE LOVE
- Bens d’Avall – Run by 3 generations of the same family since 1971. Huge focus on local ingredients and family recipes. Michelin starred with jaw-dropping views.
- Patiki Beach – Beach house vibes and extremely fresh food. Spend a day swimming, sunbathing, and dining at this chiringuito on Sollers picturesque harbour.
- Randemar – In a distinctive old Mallorcan house on the seafront at Port de Soller this popular restaurant has been a landmark for over 2 decades. A Mediterranean menu including homemade pasta, rice dishes and wood-fired pizzas.
- Villa Luisa – Located on the seafront with a lovely large terrace and beautifully rustic interiors. One of the original villas built in Port Soller. Mediterranean menu.
- Ses Oliveres – Spanish rice, seafood & meat dishes, plus a renowned cheesecake, in an elegant setting on the bay.
- Es Taller – Away from the busy Valldemossa centre, serving local produce supplemented with ingredients from their own garden. Highly acclaimed and very popular.
- Es Roquissar
- Nama – Lovely converted Mallorcan house on the main street. Modern Asian with a Mallorcan influence. Changing menus based on what’s in season. Very, very popular.
- C’as Patro March – Stunning cliffside location in Cala Deia overlooking the water serving fresh seafood caught daily. As the location of some scenes in the internationally acclaimed mini-series ‘The Night Manager’, the picturesque open-air restaurant is extremely popular.
- El Olivo – Part of luxury hotel Belmond La Residencia, the offering blends Mediterranean cuisine with authentic Mallorcan touches. An impressive wine list of over 400 references.
- Restaurante Sebastián – A family-run restaurant offering seasonal dishes and popular classics, with the best ingredients from regional suppliers and Mallorca’s markets.
- Sa Foradada – indeed the best view point on this coastline, but when one sits in the non electricity powered resrtaurant for a paella on the grill, it’s definitely a highlight of ones Mallorca holiday. if you cannot make it for lunch, then sunset from the terrace above (roadside). Do not hesitate to get to the restaurant by sea as it’s more fun and spectacular but hiking down and back up is for the fit and crazy!