Imagine visiting the historic dwelling of Andratx located in the Tramuntana mountains. The town enchants with its ancient, narrow streets and impresses through its Mallorcan authenticity.
Every step will help you breathe in the soothingly elegant Mediterranean atmosphere.
Stroll through the winding streets in the city center or take a trip in the area. Visit the lively weekly market where, among other things, oranges, grapes, olives, and almonds from the region are offered.
Within a 30-minute drive, you will find numerous excursions.
The elegant fishing port of Port d’Andratx is teeming with exclusive shops and restaurants. After that, conquer the sea at Cap de Mar, one of the most beautiful beaches in Mallorca.
Don’t forget to enjoy cultural highlights such as the art gallery or the pretty mountain village Es Capdellá.
As you can see, Finca Cabrita is the ideal starting point to explore the island’s southwest.
- Centro Cultural Andratx – Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Castell de Son Mas
- Ruins of the Trappist monastery La Trappa
- Port d’Andratx – lively fishing port with designer shops and exclusive restaurants
- Boat trip to the island Dragonera
- Calvià, a historic town at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains
- St. Elm, a small coastal village known for its fish restaurants
- Hiking, cycling, and golf
- Weekly market in Andratx, every Wednesday
The southwest of Mallorca is characterized by a varied landscape, with peaceful coves, breathtaking valleys and mountains, southwest trails for beginners and professionals, and lively and picturesque resorts.
Families and nature lovers can spend the perfect holiday here all year round.