You can get it for a minimum of two-week rentals at a time.
Don’t lose the chance to swim in the crystal blue waters, explore Sierra’s staggering Tramuntana Mountains, or try the nearby Camp de Mar golf course.
Let’s take a peek inside the villa:
The plot of almost 2000m2 has several terraces, with the main deck showcasing some of the most amazing sunsets. Basically, Villa Dragonera offers you a self-standing refuge away from the hectic world. Throughout the house, there are a total of 6 bedrooms distributed on the main floor, the master bedroom sitting above the rest with the most stunning views of them all. Two bedrooms are located outside of the house with private entrance from outside.
If you can unbind yourself from Villa Dragonera, the rest of the island awaits.
Port Andratx is located on the farthest point of Mallorca’s southwest area and is renowned for its beautiful coastline leading up to the foothills of the stunning landscape of the Sierra Tramuntana Mountains, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its famous marina, and picturesque port.
There are almost no signs of mass tourism in this charming area which offers:
- High-quality Mallorcan restaurants serving quality local produce and freshly caught fish
- Designer fashion boutiques
- Independent shops with the exclusive Camp de Mar golf course nearby
- St Elmo offers the closest beach town to the villa whilst Camp de Mar is a perfect idea to spend the day at the beach
- Cycling is a favorite passtime these days and if you start at the bottom of the Tramuntana, you can cycle 50km to Port Soller whilst going through Valldemossa and Deia
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters in Cala Llamp from fun and active Gran Folies beach club and remember to book your day bed ahead of time