Vila del Monte allows you to take in some of the most privileged views in the historical center.
You can wake up every day with the smell of lilac and the majestic Cathedral walls at your windows. That’s the perfect way to start the day roaming through the city of Palma, modern and full of life.
Vila del Monte features six single-suite apartments and one double-suite apartment.
License number #TI 195
Picture having a quaint breakfast amid the beautiful squares in Palma and then wandering the streets searching for your next adventure.
You can experience the place’s unique history by visiting museums, dining in local restaurants, and roaming through the local shops…You can also sample the local lifestyle if you try sailing at the Real Club Nautico, only a 10-minute walk from the villa.
After a charged day, get back to Vila del Monte to charge your batteries.
All rooms have been designed with the incomparable Mallorcan backdrop in mind. Natural light, wooden windows, and the background cathedral create a charming atmosphere. Exquisite details compliment all 7-suites inviting you to relax.
The Suite is Vila del Monte’s attraction spot.
With a large master bedroom, living room with comfortable sofas, and abundant natural light, this spacious suite is the quintessence of sophisticated luxury at your fingertips.
Imagine all the possibilities that The Suite offers.
The suite can cater to four guests and two children (up to 12 years). It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a designer kitchen integrated into the dining room. What’s more, you can hold private social gatherings, lunches, and dinners in your private dining room. Additionally, concierge services provide daily service to the suite.
The house hosts a shared rooftop area overlooking the Cathedral, Almudaina Palace, and the sea. Once you’re here, you can share a bottle of wine with a lover, get to know the other guests, or get lost in your thoughts under the endless night’s sky.
ABOUT PALMA, MALLORCA, SPAIN
Palma’s energy is instantly intoxicating with its endless array of bars, restaurants, cafes and galleries stretching from the historic neighbourhoods in the Old Town with their medieval feel to the hip and trendy districts like Santa Catalina.
SPORTS & ADVENTURE
- Hiking or cycling the Serra de Tramuntana with an experienced guide
- Golf at Golf De Andratx
- Boat trip from Palma towards Cabrera Islands or Santanyi coastline
- Experience the world’s first “hybrid” foiling dinghy – The Flying Mantis
- Jet Ski Safari
- Diving experience with Save the Med in El Toro
- Guided Tour of Palma Old Town including a Jewish Tour or a Food market tour finishing with a Paella
- Fundació Miró Mallorca. – museum dedicated to the art of Joan Miró
- Centro Cultural Andratx – Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Castell de Son Mas
- Ruins of the Trappist monastery La Trappa
- Port d’Andratx – lively fishing port with designer shops and exclusive restaurants
AUTHENTIC COOKING EXPERIENCES
- Prepare a traditionally made paella from scratch
- Market tour & traditional cooking workshop
- Prepare an authentic Mallorcan feast
- Assaona Beach Club – Palma
- Puro Beach – Palma
- Anima Beach – Palma
- Balneario Illetes – Illetes
- UM Chambao – Portals
RESTAURANTS WE LOVE:
- La Rosa – Easygoing restaurant with vintage decor serving tapas, grills & traditional dishes.
- El Txoko de Martin – New restaurant in trendy Santa Catalina. Chef Martin Berasategui has been awarded the most Michelin stars of any Spanish chef (and third in the world).
- El Camino – Fantastic authentic tapas by Majorcan chef Cristian Rivera. With only a couple of tables for groups, dining mostly takes place at the bar where you can watch the chefs at work – delivering directly to your table.
- La Bodeguilla – Family establishment run by two brothers. Sample wines and tapas in the wine shop and the two-storey dining area where barrels are used as tables.
- The Merchants – In historical La Lonja this stylish restaurant with lush interior courtyard dining, the menu here focuses on fresh seafood and premium steaks.
- Adrian Quetglas – Overlooking the Torrent de Sa Riera with a bistro-style ambience. 1 Michelin Star.
- Fera – In a beautifully restored old palace with an inventive menu of ‘Borderless Mediterranean’ fusion cooking. A garden paradise in the centre of Palma.
- De Tokio a Lima – located above the Golden Mile on El Borne in the Can Alomar Hotel, this restaurant is sought-after for its sandstone terrace, where both lunch and dinner are served with eloquence.
- Vandal – An edgy exterior marked by striking graffiti in trendy Santa Catalina, Chef Bernabé Caravotta is keen for the atmosphere to be informal, but his calibre of cooking guarantees a sophisticated experience.
- Duke – Duke restaurant in Santa Catalina in Palma is a surfers’ paradise with an informal relaxed vibe where you can enjoy great food and service.
- La Mirona – a hole in the wall with only 6 tables, a few items on the shelves you can buy like wine and latas, no menu – you just have to listen and remember all that’s read off to you! Husband Pere takes the orders, runs the show and Amalia cooks up her magic! Amazing place!
- Canela – just reopened after a long closure since Covid, with an Asian touch and amazing vibe, ambiance, service