Find your peace and your fun.
The villa’s central location places it a stone’s throw from the village shops and restaurants and a 25-minute walk down to the shingle beach of Cala Deia.
If you’re yearning for some tranquility, climb up to the roof terrace. Breathe in the majestic mountains surrounding you, swim in the private pool, or meditate in the courtyard.
The RL3 villa looks magnificent, regardless of the room you’re choosing.
The main house features 3-double bedrooms with en suites and a separate guest house with an additional double bedroom and bathroom. Additionally, the furnished study lets you get in touch with your business and unwind on the sofa bed each time you need some rest.
The property can accommodate up to 10 people and is equipped to the highest standards.
ABOUT DEIA, MALLORCA, SPAIN
The majestic Serra de Tramuntana mountain range is the stunning backbone of the west and offers dramatic scenery and coastline, a sense of seclusion and some of Europe’s best hiking trails. Some of the island’s most precious towns and villages are situated within the Tramuntana’s peaks and valleys.
This charming town is sleepy in the winter but from April to November it becomes one of Mallorca’s most lively and popular villages. It is famous for its resident artists, the views, history and the charm it holds. Take a stroll through the village, enjoy a drink on a terrace or visit the famous house of Robert Graves who spent more than half his lifetime in Deia writing his books.
- Cycling from Soller to Cala Tuent
- Boating from Port Soller
- Hike to Fornalutx and have an OJ in someone’s house
- Explore the art world of Francesca and bake a pizza au natural with Barbara and Martin
- Be part of olive harvest time in October and learn the art of making olive oil
- Be guided on foot by one of our guides to show you the hidden spots and tell you all about those secrets
- Hire a boat and explore the creeks from Bens d’Avall to Deia, Cala Canonge and Port Valldemossa
- FARM TO TABLE Organic Dining Experiences at Farm to Table Mallorca, an experience in the wild and raw natural environment set around Felanitx
RESTAURANTS WE LOVE:
- Bens d’Avall – mark your calendars for a singular set menu experience based on 13 courses and only for dinner.
- Restaurant Nama – – Lovely converted Mallorcan house on the main street. Modern Asian with a Mallorcan influence. Changing menus based on what’s in season. Very, very popular.
- C’as Patro March – Stunning cliffside location in Cala Deia overlooking the water serving fresh seafood caught daily. As the location of some scenes in the internationally acclaimed mini-series ‘The Night Manager’, the picturesque open-air restaurant is extremely popular.
- El Olivo – Part of luxury hotel Belmond La Residencia, the offering blends Mediterranean cuisine with authentic Mallorcan touches. An impressive wine list of over 400 references.
- Restaurante Sebastián – A family-run restaurant offering seasonal dishes and popular classics, with the best ingredients from regional suppliers and Mallorca’s markets.
- Sa Foradada – indeed the best view point on this coastline, but when one sits in the non electricity powered resrtaurant for a paella on the grill, it’s definitely a highlight of ones Mallorca holiday. if you cannot make it for lunch, then sunset from the terrace above (roadside). Do not hesitate to get to the restaurant by sea as it’s more fun and spectacular but hiking down and back up is for the fit and crazy!