The stylish interior is made up of earthy tones and textures, high-end fixtures, and fittings to invoke feelings of calm and comfort. The living room is an ample, bright space, completely free from visual barriers. It leads directly to the garden, where guests can enjoy expansive views throughout the day. Equipped with satellite TV, speakers, and WiFi all around, it offers every modern convenience.
The villa features a Nespresso machine, Italian coffee maker, toaster, hand blender, juice squeezer, glass blender, and kettle to make your mornings more pleasant. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, oven/microwave, and dishwasher. A spacious dining room adjoins the open-plan living room with two sofas for six people, and the dining table seats six people.
On the ground floor, guests have at their disposal two bedrooms with a bathroom and a window overlooking the main street. Don’t worry, there is very little traffic noise, and you can sleep soundly.
The facility offers three double bedrooms. On the ground floor, guests can be accommodated in a double room with beds 1.50 meters wide x 2 meters long. Connecting the ground floor with the first floor, the broad staircase leads to two double bedrooms with 0.90 x 2.00 beds, en-suites, and a balcony that provides a pleasant view of the beautiful garden with a saltwater pool and a barbecue. There is a secured parking area accessible by code where one can safely park their car, shared with other holiday makers.
The house is attached to its twin house. Both are connected by doors that can remain closed unless the same family or group occupies the two houses.
ABOUT CONSELL, MALLORCA, SPAIN
The centre of the island is one of the most authentic regions of Mallorca and is characterised by agriculture. Open fields, vineyards, olive groves and innumerable almond trees make up the picturesque scenery.
The surrounding natural landscape and historic vineyards of Consell appeal to walkers, cyclists and oenophiles. Discover the markets, wines and countryside of this central Mallorcan town where once roman soldiers rested on their way to the north.
WINERIES & OLIVE GROVES
- Ribas Winery – Consell
- Bodegas Es Verger – Alaro
- Bodega Olorón – Alaro
- Bodegas Macià Batle – Santa Maria
- Son Prim – Pla de Mallorca
- Bodega Finca Son Sureda Ric – Manacor
SPORTS & ADVENTURE
- Hike to Castell de Alaró
- Horseriding experience with local cowboys
- Cycle Es Pla, full of olive and almond groves crisscrossed with rough tracks and country lanes
- Son Gual Golf Course
- Jardines de Alfabia
- Alaro Castle
- Follow the official Wine Route for an interesting – and pleasurable – insight into the region’s many and varied wineries.
- Sunday market day in Santa Maria
- Gordiola glassblowing factory
AUTHENTIC COOKING EXPERIENCES
- Farm to Table experience in Felanitx
- Prepare a traditionally made paella from scratch
- Market tour & traditional cooking workshop
- Prepare an authentic Mallorcan feast
RESTAURANTS WE LOVE
- Jacaranda at Finca Serena, Montuïri – Beautiful setting in 5-star country hotel, Finca Serena Mallorca. They have wines made from their surrounding vineyards and incredible views overlooking vast green fields and forests.
- Brut, Llubí – Join an audience of just 12 diners at this warehouse-style restaurant in Llubí where you’ll cosy up around a central cooking station.
- DaiCa, Llubí – An ultra high-end offering of two tasting menus that showcase the very best of local cuisine. Expect fine dining at its best.
- Es Verger, Alaro – The famed mountainside lamb restaurant. A great place to replenish after a hike up to the Alaro castle ruins.
- Cabra Blanca, Santa Maria – An enticing menu of fresh Mediterranean flavours served in an elegant yet homely setting.
- Bistro 19 at Livingdreams, Santa Maria – Pass through the doors of this beautifully renovated Santa Maria townhouse to find this restaurant-within-a-decor-store with a lush garden.