It gives you easy access to Ibiza’s best beaches and most vibrant beach clubs. Feel the king of the party in its magnificent décor and take delight in the magic after-party right at your villa’s swimming pool.
It features a large 15x8m swimming pool, seven double en-suite bedrooms opening onto a luxuriant garden, a spacious terrace, an indoor gym, a top-notch complete air conditioning system, and many other amenities.
- Bedroom 1: double or twin bed en-suite bathroom, courtyard view
- Bedroom 2: double, en-suite bathroom, pool view
- Bedroom 3: double or twin bed, en-suite shower room, courtyard view
- Master Suite: 82 sqm, separate dressing room, large en-suite shower Room and Sunken bath in the bedroom, panoramic sea-views
- Bedroom 5 – double or twin bed, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 6 – double or twin bed, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7 – Double bed, en-suite shower room
ABOUT IBIZA, SPAIN
Perhaps best known for its lively, cosmopolitan, hedonistic vibe, Ibiza also boasts privileged natural surroundings and a great cultural heritage. Combined with plenty of gastronomic hotspots and mouth-watering food offerings, this island is a wonderful place to retreat away with a bohemian flair.
Ibiza Town (Eivissa)
The largest city on the island, and thought to be one of the oldest towns in Europe, Ibiza Town is bursting with the best of island life.
Sant Antoni de Portmany (San Antonio)
San Antonio is a legendarily lively resort with an electric nightlife and plenty to do during the day too. The infamous ‘west end’ is a seemingly never-ending strip of bars and clubs offering various drink deals.
Santa Eularia des Riu
The perfect place to experience the quieter side of island life, Santa Eulalia is popular with families and anyone who wants a slower pace than that of the neighbouring party towns.
Playa d’en Bossa
Playa d’en Bossa is the place to party. The most popular resort on the island, it’s home to some of the biggest and best nightclubs in Ibiza.
Sant Josep de sa Talaia
A true island jewel, San José exemplifies the traditional heart of Ibiza. Loved by tourists and locals alike, San José offers a wonderful insight into life in a traditional Ibizan village.
For travellers looking for an alternative view of Ibiza, San Juan, ‘the last village in Ibiza’, offers an unforgettable spiritual and rural retreat.
Main spots nearby
- 10 min from Cala Jondal Beach
- Restaurants & beach bars: Es Torrent, Es Xarcu, Blue Marlin, Tropicana
- 10 min from Sant Josep
- 10 min from Airport
- 10 min from Ibiza city center
- 20 min from Pacha