Tel Aviv is a stylish, completely contemporary Mediterranean metropolis filled with chic and bustling cafes, an exciting cultural scene, fashionable trendy boutiques, beautiful lively people and a roaring nightlife. It is the liberal heart of Israel, where every night out lasts until dawn and life revolves around the beach.
The 8-apartments have unique features, yet they share natural elements such as warm wooden flooring and neutral colors. The designers chose minimalist lighting to complement the stark geometric lines. The original structure of the building, which comprises the ground floor and first floor, combines with a new extension, celebrating two different styles in perfect harmony. You will have a challenging time selecting your favorite apartment as they are all unique and special in their own way.
- The ground floor consists of two three-bedroom apartments with a garden each, warm interiors, and spacious rooms to create a homely feeling.
- The two first-floor apartments (Apt 1, Apt 2) offer the decadent charm of Art Deco combined with industrial design elements. Guests can choose between one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, both with front and rear balconies.
- The two second-floor apartments (Apt 3, Apt 4) have an urban style, two bedrooms, and a sun terrace. They are more focused on younger guests due to the bolder colors and playful Moroso furnishings.
- The classic third-floor apartments (Apt 5, Apt 6, Apt 7)offers two bedrooms, a calming blue palette, and modern elegance. It has a spacious rear balcony.
- The penthouse duplex apartment boasts 4-bedrooms on two floors, a 360-degree city view, and a balcony on each floor.
The latest rooftop edition offers a sun deck equipped with a plunge pool, dining area and BBQ to socialise with other residents.
Casa Levee’s hip apartments offer at least two bathrooms with luxury Molton Brown toiletries and smart electric blinds. Services include 24/7 concierge and daily housekeeping. Intended for more than just an overnight stay, they cater expertly to day-to-day living.
ABOUT THE AREA
Casa Levee is an oasis of tranquillity, conveniently located in the historic and affluent Neve Tzedek district. It lies within walking distance from the bustling Rothschild Boulevard and its myriad of restaurants, boutiques, cafés, art galleries, and performing art centers. Nearby you can find the Carmel Market and the Mediterranean promenade and beaches. A leisurely stroll down towards the sea also allows you to walk to the bustling town of Jaffa. Famous Aviv, Banana, and Jerusalem beaches are less than 1.5km away.